Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 331 Air Sprung Cells are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- A double layer of high-resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and a single layer of medium-resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight
- Liquid-extruded thermoplastic urethane bonds permanently to shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- 40-denier ripstop nylon offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Patent-pending multifunction valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Brand Name
- Sea To Summit
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Comfort Light series bridges the gap between the Ultra-Light and Comfort Plus. Sea to Summit has pared weight and bulk where they can be spared, and retained plushness where you'll appreciate it. Comfort Light mats are cut to the same tapered outline of the Ultra Light series and layered with Hybrid layer construction. Hybrid construction consists of high cell resolution Dual Layer construction in the torso and medium-resolution Single Layer construction in the head and leg regions. All the layers are interconnected with the one multi-function valve. Hybrid construction gives high sensitivity and ground clearance where it's needed around the heavier torso and pelvis, and saves weight under the legs and head, where less sensitivity and insulation are required. The Comfort Light is available in Small, Regular and Large sizes, and with or without insulation.