Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- 596 Air Sprung Cells are formed by a matrix of offset dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- Dual-layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if a puncture occurs in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- The 2 layers can be pressurized independently; the top layer can be fine-tuned for personal comfort, while the high-pressure base layer offers protection from rough terrain
- Thermolite insulation prevents air circulation and heat loss due to convection
- Brand Name
- Sea To Summit
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
The Comfort Plus series are formed using Dual Layer construction - two independent, offset high resolution layers. The higher resolution cell matrices allow greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more small cells. The air sprung cells on the top and bottom layers are offset to give more uniform insulation, preventing cold spots.