Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Knit in USA of 64% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
The women's-specific PhD Snowboard Light wants to make sure that your best days on the hill are never cut short by cold, wet feet. These Merino socks breathe, manage moisture and temperature, and are naturally stink-free. We've placed ReliaWool technology in high-density impact zones to extend wear and the 4 Degree elite fit system to make sure your socks stay put. With light cushioning in the leg and sole.