- Short Description
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Knit in USA of 64% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Brand Name
- Material Type
The medium full-cushioned foot and leg in this sock keep you comfy as you rock in the park all day. Specifically designed for a woman's foot. WOW™ technology in high density impact zones reduces shock and abrasion.
Merino wool is commonly used in running, hiking, skiing, mountain climbing, cycling, and in other types of outdoor activities because of its excellent temperature regulating, antibacterial, and wicking properties. Merino is not the wool you are used to! It is one of the softest types available due to smaller scales and finer natural fibers for the ultimate comfort. Go farther, faster, and stay dryer in Smartwool!