Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 3 Sigma test: Major axis-27kN, Minor axis-7kN, Gate open-7kN
- Manufactured using high quality aluminum for lightweight, durability and strength.
- Modified D shape provides for larger gate opening
- The frame is slightly flattened for increased strength-to-weight ratio
- Simple design uses minimum number of parts/components providing for excellent and reliable functionality
- Brand Name
- Size Name
- Style Name
The SMC Mountain D Series is the result of a brilliant blending of a straight gate with SMC's best selling Locking D frame. The SMC Mountain D is ideally suited for use as the main connector or in backup applications. Got numb fingers or thick mittens or you are otherwise known by your climbing buddies as a "climbing klutz"? SMC has got you covered with this oversized, easy clipping, easy handling, and high strength carabiner. Definitely this carabiner is designed to fit your day-to-day rescue and climbing needs. As one of the most versatile mid-sized non-locking carabiners on the market you will find that form and function are no compromise as with all other SMC products. Similar to the Locking D and Light D Series Carabiners, SMC has incorporated stainless steel components internally. Without question this is truly one of the best carabiners ever made. SMC assures that all carabiners are 100% visually and physically inspected. It is SMC's attention to detail and precision craftsmanship that guarantees you receive the highest level of quality, value and flawless performance insuring your carabiners are amongst the finest you can buy anywhere in the world.