- Short Description
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
- Length from Center Back: 29"
- Fabric: 40D 89 g/sqm HyVent® 2.5 layerï¿½100% nylon plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch
- Average Weight: 340g / 11.99oz
- Brand Name
- The North Face
Alpine climbing and mountaineering. Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch. Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull. Hood does not obscure peripheral vision. Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets. Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents. Nonabrasive cuff tabs. Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip. Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible.
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
Extremely light weight and comfortable. It's hasn't rained since I got it!