Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- UA Storm gear uses a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, which repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Lightweight Charged Cotton® adds quick-dry performance to the soft comfort of cotton
- Sturdy 305g cotton-blend fleece has a hard-faced outer and a soft, brushed inner to trap warmth
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body. Waffle hood liner for added warmth
- Durable ribbed cuffs and hem. Kangaroo pocket
- Brand Name
- Under Armour
- Part Number
WHAT'S IT DO? From snowboarders on the hill to players on the field, athletes love their hoodies. But old-school cotton sweatshirts soak up water like a sponge, weighing you down. Athletes demand more out of their gear. So UA did what they do better than anyone. They rebuilt the fabric to make it perform. Under Armour started with the game-changing Charged Cotton® which dries faster than regular cotton. Much faster. Then Under Armour added UA Storm technology to make water just bead up and roll off. It's your favorite sweatshirt, rebuilt with the power to defy the elements. Feels like fleece, performs like UA. Works like no other.