Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Easy to fit, comfortable to wear and with storming new colours the Vision Sport is a simple and stylish new model that remains a great value choice for a wide variety of climbing styles.
- Designed to be lightweight, easy to fit and neat to wear, the Sport is a light, cool looking trimmed down model which uses Wild Country's Ziplock buckle for the slickest, safest fastening. It comes with fixed, elasticated legs with enough 'give' to fit most shapes and sizes and the belt has Wild Country's 'batwing' shape to hug in the right places.
- The fixed leg harness often offers the best value for money and the lowest weight - and with the choice of 4 sizes from XS to L which should cover most body types, men or women (including big juniors), means this harness could be exactly what you need. And the question does arise, if you are not going out in winter why carry the extra weight and pay extra for leg loop buckles you're not going to use?
- Similarly, if you're looking for a sports harness why add to your burden? With fixed leg loops for simplicity, but elasticated for a bit of give or growth, and Wild Country's Ziplock buckle on the waist for the safest slickest fastening - even with a loaded belt. This trimmed down model sports fixed leg loops for simplicity and is finished with a host of high quality cool features to make it another Wild Country winner. and is a great all rounder for trad sport or walls, beginner or expert!
- Features: Ziplock buckle waist, 'Batwing' belt shaping, 25kN Belay loop, Wear indicator, 4 Gear loops, Drop seat, Mesh bag.
- Brand Name
- Wild Country
- Style Name
The Vision concept was to build a lightweight and sporty range of harnesses with a full spectrum of models. The secret of the Vision is their pared down approach using Wild Country's 'binding loaded' waist belt and leg loops a method of construction that dispenses with the more traditional webbing 'wrap' keeping weight to the minimum whilst maintaining the maximum of comfort.