DETAILSThe Fundamentals kit is the popular choice for backcountry guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy Care™ organization, contents are organized by injury along with specific instructions enabling anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine By Eric A, Weiss, M.D.
The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Short Description
- Administer CPR Safely: CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Element-proof Storage: Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Brand Name
- Adventure Medical Kits
- Color Name
- Size Name
- Part Number