DETAILSStreamlined, lightweight, down hoody filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. The advantages of Coreloft™ is durable and resilient. Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet. Easy to care for.
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk
- Short Description
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets; include stuff sack
- Elasticized rear hem seals out drafts
- arc-m-ceriumlt -v-p
- Brand Name