DETAILSThe Scout is a new-school version of your old-school A-frame wall tent or tarp. This single-wall tent uses your trekking poles for support and sets up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, this is an ultralight shelter you will love. Big Agnes designed the Scout with enough vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away for more protection from the elements. Don't forget to read up on your wilderness skills before setting out!
Scout Series tents require two trekking poles for set up. The Super Scout UL2 requires poles with a minimum height of 45"/114cm
- Single wall tents with full eve and rear vent system, to keep air circulating
- Storage bins built in at head of tent
- Scout Plus UL2 features one door and one vestibule
- Reflective guylines and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points
- Silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Vents are polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Requires 2 trekking poles
- Short Description
- Trail weight: 2lb 3oz; Packed weight: 2lb 11oz
- Packed size: 6.5" x 13"
- Floor size: 29 sq ft; Floor length: 86"; Floor width: 54"-42"
- Head height: 45"; Foot height: 20"
- Vestibule area: 44sq ft
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Big Agnes
- Color Name
- Size Name
- One Size