DETAILSDesigned to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is BD's lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Short Description
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit. Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Weight:960g, 2 lb 1oz Size: One size fits 36-46
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Color Name
- Size Name
- Style Name
Overall Rating2 Reviews
I haven't used them yet but they fit my scarpas with no trouble and I have been using monopoint cyborgs for several years. I'm sure these will be as good or better. I think they're even a few grams lighter and won't rust.
Excellent crampons for ice and mixed! I love the fact that the front point is replaceable. This crampon has made my ice climbing and mixed climbing experience a lot more pleasurable!