DETAILSFrom foul-weather skate sessions to late-night returns from rock shows, the Burton Hadley Jacket warms up single-digit temps with DRYRIDE Thermex™ insulation underneath a stealth shirt style. DRYRIDE poly/cotton at the surface sheds falling moisture or spilled energy drinks while a soft DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ lining prevents swamp-out. Pivot sleeves provide rotational range for mute grabs and hand plants or crowd surfs through mosh pits.
DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Polyester/Cotton Chambray Lining. Highly breathable and fast-wicking, DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ fabrics feature microscopic fibers that pull heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before they crash your party. Stretch properties enhance mobility.
DRYRIDE Thermex™ Polyester Insulation. Highly breathable, quick-drying, and warm-DRYRIDE Thermex™ fleece provides core insulation while transporting heat-robbing moisture away from your First Layer® to keep you dry from the inside out. DRYRIDE Thermex fleece is offered in multiple weights and styles, making it easy to dial in your comfort level depending on what the day demands.
Patch-On Chest Pockets. On-Seam Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining. Snap-Up Center Front. Adjustable Cuffs.
- Short Description
- A cold weather insulated shirt that's been reinforced with three degrees of DRYRIDE fabrics
- Seal out the wind and wet weather with the adjustable Velcro® cuffs on the jacket's sleeves
- Pivot Sleeve and Action Back construction for Added Mobility
- Classic Fit - A relaxed cut for casual, everyday wear
- 66% Cotton, 34% Nylon Ripstop Fabric
- Brand Name
- Frame Material Type
- Hand Orientation
- Lens Color
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating