While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- All waterproof nubuck leather. Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Molded rubber toe cap protects and adds durability. Board lasted construction.
- Ofit insole is molded to match the specific shape and construction of every shoe. This purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- TPU Chassis protects feet from stone bruising and sharp rocks while enhancing tensional stability underfoot.
- Dual Density EVA midsoles with Nylon Shank prevents over flexing & adds comfort. Weight - M9: 19 oz