DETAILSClassic Donut Tube
The Spin Cycle has been designed specifically for the smaller rider who wants to go big behind the boat. Laying prone or sitting in the center location, riders can choose which position they favor best. This proven design has endured the test of time and will keep you in the middle of the action behind the boat.
- View Inflatables Safety Video
- 54" Diameter (deflated), pre-assembled
- Single rider, specifically designed with smaller seat location and handles
- 420D Nylon cover with heavy duty PVC bladder
- 4 padded handles with knuckle guards for added safety
- Speed valve, and webbing tow loop
- Covered mesh bottom drains excess water
- Peel and stick repair kit include
Number of Riders
Designed to safely carry a maximum of 1 rider
Conveniently attach/detach tow ropes with this HD high-impact design
Repair Kid Included
Don't be left high and dry with a slow leak - this tube comes with an easy to apply stick-and-seal repair kit!
The heavy duty PVC tube bladder is mostly surrounded by a Nylon cover for durability and rider protection.
Ride prone or in a reclined position for an exciting experience on a timeless and classic donut design.
- Short Description
- 54" Diameter (deflated)
- pre-assembled,Single rider
- specifically designed with smaller seat location and handles,4 padded handles with knuckle guards for added safety,Covered mesh bottom drains excess water,Peel and stick repair kit included
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Sport Type
- Color Name
- Size Name