DETAILSTackle the steep, the overhung, and the gnarly in newfound comfort, with a climbing shoe thoughtfully made to fit your lower volume foot. Great for women looking for an aggressive, glove-like fit, but equally spectacular for men with lower volume feet, the Evolv Sharman LV climbing shoe will completely overhaul your idea of what a rock shoe should feel like. Dial in your perfect fit with the three opposing directional strap closure and let the "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" power you through the tough stuff. The "Love Bump" kills dead space under your toes and keeps the forefoot in a position of power and the "Knuckle Box" provides room to the big toe giving the needed positioning to drive and hold. Rediscover that climbing sweet spot with the Shaman LV.
- Short Description
- Built for men and women with lower volume feet
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort and durability
- The "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills in the dead space under your toes
- The "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
- Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialed-in fit and snug arch
- Brand Name
- Part Number
Overall Rating2 Reviews
I just got these and brought them to the gym with me. I went up a half size than I usually use and they fit perfectly! They are a solid shoe!
The women's Evolv Shaman LV is great. Love how it fits a slender foot, and after 2 months of regular climbing, still has a lot of foot point.