DETAILSChoose your last width with Adaptive Fit Technology. Choose your flex. Choose your line. HEAD's best selling boot for good to expert, performance-oriented skiers.
Adaptive Fit Technology
Adaptive Fit Technology is the first and only ski boot technology that lets you change the width of your boot from a 103 mm comfort/performance last to a 101 mm precision/performance last with the turn of a screw.
The shell of the EDGE is made up of three different material densities. A softer insert optimises entry and foot wrap. A high-density overall structure reinforces foot wrap and adds precision to comfort. The ultra-stiff frame optimizes energy transmission.
- Short Description
- Last: C 2100cc,Shell: PU,Liner: Perfect Fit liner
- Sport frame footbed
- 40 mm velcro strap,Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable Spine-Tech alloy buckles
- 2 double power levers
- 1 supermacro ratchet,Features: Triple Inj. energy frame
- Adaptive Fit Technology
- Easy Entry shell design
- Stiffer/softer flex adjustment
- Double canting
- Adjustable rear spoiler
- SoftWalk Heel + Grip system
- Brand Name
- Sport Type
- Alpine Skiing
- Color Name