DETAILSThe Batura 2.0 GTX uses cutting edge proprietary two layer Gore® technology to create a boot that is warmer and more breathable for technical routes in the mountains. An integrated external gaiter with an asymmetrical zipper uses stretch Gore® technology to keep you dry while the inner boot uses another Gore® layer to allow moisture transport to the outer layer creating the ideal climate for your feet in cold conditions. The low profile upper construction and reduced midsole profile allow the boot to climb better with or without crampons. A stiff honeycomb carbon insole supports the foot and creates an air chamber for better insulation and rigid performance when front pointing or edging on rock. This boot takes the whole game to another level for alpinists.
New 2-layer GORE technology for the ultimate cold weather protection and comfort. PU midsole for soft resilient comfort when walking. Asymmetrical waterproof durable zipper for excellent outer gaiter fit. Super lightweight insulating honeycomb carbon midsole for rigidity.
Impact Brake System (I.B.S.)
A proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
- Short Description
- GAITER: Elastic Cordura/ Laminated Gore-Tex stretch membrane/ Vibram rubber rand
- UPPER: High tenacity Nylon/ Insulated anti-dragging felt /Insulated PE/ Insulating aluminum layer
- LINING: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
- MIDSOLE: 8-9mm TPU/ PU Inserts/ SBR Aircushion
- SOLE: Vibram with Impact Brake System
- LAST: Nepal
- WEIGHT: 31.64 oz / 879 g
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva
- Color Name