DETAILSRedefine your limits and your gear with the FC ECO 2.0 GTX. Is it a hiker, a shoe for cruising the market, a workhorse for getting the landscaping done or the perfect casual office shoe? Don't worry; it does it all! Stable, waterproof and highly cushioned the 2.0 will save your feet after a long day hike and let you feel fresh and rejuvenated at the end of the day. Highly breathable mesh in the uppers allow for maximum breathability and all day comfort for your active life.
Impact Brake System (I.B.S.)
A proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
- Short Description
- IDEAL TERRAIN: backpacking and hiking for moderate to technical terrain
- UPPER: Nubuck Leather / 100% recycled Nylon Mesh / Uretech
- LINING: Gore-Tex/Dri-Lex Bristol 40% Recycled Nylon
- MIDSOLE: Dual-density ECO Trailon / 2mm LaSpEVA / TPU shank
- SOLE: Vibram River with Impact Brake System Eco-Step
- LAST: Trango 2; Construction: Board Lasted
- WEIGHT: 16.47 oz / 467 g
- Brand Name
- La Sportiva