DETAILSUnique Lamina construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, Mountain Hardwear is able to concentrate warmth where you need it most around your core and feet. The comfort mummy fit of this 5F/-15C -rated bag offers room to move while remaining thermally efficient. It also features a draft collar and our exclusive welded Lamina construction that maximizes loft and eliminates cold spots caused by traditional stitching. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and lightweight nylon shell repels water. Full-length zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
- Short Description
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most. Thermal Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction. Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag.
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation. Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth.
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture. Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage. Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included.
- Brand Name
- Mountain Hardwear
- Hand Orientation
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Camping & Hiking
- Closure Type
Overall Rating1 Reviews
An awesome three-season bag that is really warm on those cold nights. I use this bag camping out at the crag. Not the lightest or smallest compressible, but nonetheless light and small enough for almost anything. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice three season bag.