The Losi series has a unique pole configuration which provides exceptional strength and nearly vertical walls for maximum interior space. Setup is straightforward thanks to ball and socket attachments for the pole ends and an intuitive symmetrical design. Losi series tents feature two doors and two vestibules, eliminating jostling for position and gear storage. On the Fly configuration can be setup in balmy weather using the fly, poles, and footprint. Setup is simple with Jake's Feet corner anchors. With a full mesh canopy for summer evenings and a rain fly with large cutouts for air circulation on stormy nights, Losi tents are essential for the avid backpacker and camper. New for 2014, the Losi series tents include a Footprint.
Jake's Foot corner anchor system aids setup and improves fabric tension. Ridge poles run the long direction on the tent and terminate above the ground, providing nearly vertical walls on all sides of the tent. Two large vestibules and doors eliminate jostling for position and gear storage. Both vestibules can be used in multiple configurations. On the Fly configuration is a lightweight tarp structure created by the fly, poles, and footprint.
- Short Description
- Tent Body Fabric: Mesh / 30D PU Nylon; Fly Fabric: 30D PU Nylon
- Dimensions: 2 Person: 46" high, 54" wide, 86" long; 3 Person: 48" high, 79" wide, 91" long
- Floor Area: 2 Person: 32 sq ft; 3 Person: 50 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 2 Person: 22 sq ft; 3 Person: 24 sq ft
- Weight: 2 Person: 4lb 15oz; 3 Person: 5lb 15oz
- Part Number
- Brand Name