DETAILSWith wave inspired molding on the upper, hits of color on the outsole, and a coral reef-inspired bottom designed for maximum water traction, the Kai Ko brings both style and comfort.
Wet Sand Principle
Inspired by the feeling of bare feet in wet sand, OluKai builds their footwear with anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support. You'll find these contoured footbeds in every product they make. From water-friendly sandals to beach town shoes to upcountry boots, OluKai's footwear is designed to deliver unparalleled comfort from the ground up. The Arch
OluKai's anatomical arch support improves comfort and supports the natural contours of the foot. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot. The Toe
The generous toe box allows your toes to spread naturally, like a bare foot in wet sand. The result is better balance, less stress, and increased comfort. The Heel
Olukai's heel cup cradles the foot, minimizes side-to-side movement, and provides stability and natural shock absorption. The heel cup centers and aligns the foot to minimize pronation and supination, reduce pressure on the arch, and enhance the body's natural cushioning and bone protection.
- Short Description
- Upper: Water-resistant layered synthetic straps with wave-inspired emboss design
- Footbed: Lightweight anatomical compression molded EVA midsole and soft molded ICEVA drop in footbed with detailing that provides wet traction underfoot
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with a coral reef lug design for added grip.
- Features: perforated foam in upper to improve airflow around foot, soft nylon toe post and welded logos and details.
- Contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support
- Brand Name