DETAILSPatagonia's versatile Ascensionist 35L is built to go light on routes from Fitz Roy to Chamonix, but willingly expands when you need to overstuff.
Every piece of gear matters to a climber. It's their lifeline on the mountain and has to work flawlessly, so they can accomplish their climbing objective. Patagonia's techincal pack team worked with their climbing ambassadors to create a collection of packs that focus on simple, function-driven designs. Their Ascensionist Packs let a climber take everything they need without leaving anything behind with these climbing-specific features.
- Short Description
- Integrated asymetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing and draws shut in one motion.
- The 35L packs have an additional spindrift collar that can deploy to protect your gear when you have overstuffed the pack and are compatible with A-frame ski carrying options.
- Adjustable ice axe loops offer a multitude of carrying options.
- Designed to carry a load efficiently and stay out of the way while climbing with a helmet and rack of gear
- The 35L pack's hip belt has adjustable pads that can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt, or can remove the entire hip belt for ultralight travel.
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition