DETAILSMade of a rugged 100% organic cotton fabric, Patagonia's lightest-weight rock climbing pants have an adjustable drawstring, gusseted crotch and articulated knees.
Indivates those products made with any of the following: organic cotton, hemp, non-chlorine treated wool, recycled polyester, recycled nylon and Tencel® lyocell. Recycled Polyester: Polyester fabric made of recycled content. Patagonia use scraps from the cutting from floor and even old Capilene® to close the loop.Recycled Nylon: Nylon fabric made of recycled content. Patagonia reprocess post-industrial fiber and yarn waste into recycled nylon fiber.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it's grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way
- Short Description
- Lightweight, breathable organic cotton
- Belt loops; zip fly with metal snap closure
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Pockets: two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- 5.2-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Brand Name