DETAILSOut of the vaults and back in action, another old school logo done up in organic cotton: the Mountain Frame T-Shirt.
Pulled from the archives, the graphic on the back of our Mountain Frame T-Shirt appeared in one of Patagoniaï¿½s earliest catalogs and was first used as a sticker in our original sewing kit. PVC- and phthalate-free inks are screen-printed onto long-staple organic cotton thatï¿½s ringspun for softness and durability. Text logo graphic on front right of tee. Taped shoulder seams provide fit retention and comfort under a pack.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where itï¿½s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way
- Short Description
- Ringspun long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Patagonia® Logowear Crew
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- Brand Name