Shield yourself from the raw, barreling winds of Tom Miner Basin with the Retro-X Jacket. It has a breathable, windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy Synchilla polyester (86% recycled) fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking, 100% polyester brushed-mesh lining. Supplex nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves reduce bulk and slim the fit. A fleece-lined collar and protective wind flap prevent the chill from sneaking in. With Y-Joint™ sleeves and zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip backed by wind flap; Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels down the sides of body, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk; spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4" pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier. Trim: Supplex 100% nylon
- 501 g (17.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.