A femininely contoured vest made of Retro-X™ windproof polyester fleece; with quilted nylon over the shoulders and collar stand.
A Patagonia classic, the Retro X™ Vest embodies Patagonia's philosophy of minimalism, embracing simplicity and utility at its core. Made of breathable, windproof polyester Synchilla® polyester (86% recycled) fleece and lined with brushed, moisture-wicking polyester mesh that's cozy soft. Quilted Supplex® nylon panels over the shoulders and collar stands; spandex binding at cuffs and hem seal out drafts. Wider back panel at hem provides a more ergonomic fit. The elasticized arm openings and hem trap body warmth while zippered, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials.
- Short Description
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip with internal wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh; nylon zipper covers on pockets
- Quilted nylon panels over the shoulders and collar stands; spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) ¼" pile. Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier. Trim: 100% nylon
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type