DETAILSLight cushioning surrounds the leg to support the heel/toe motion of riding without creating extra bulk. A thin layer of cushioning under the foot adds warmth and streamlined comfort.
Point6 uses the highest quality merino wool fibers combined with state of the art spinning and knitting techniques to create exceptionally soft merino products built for optimal comfort and performance.
Point6 is named for 98.6° F, the body's optimal temperature and stands for the temperature stabilizing properties inherent to Point6 merino wool. Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature to keep you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cold, and creates a cozy environment of efficient insulation even when wet.
- Short Description
- 100% compact spun merino wool
- light cushion in leg and under foot
- deep heel pocket for precise anatomical fit
- mesh ventilation panels help feet breath
- 64% merino wool, 33% nylon, 3% spandex
- Brand Name