Trailblaze your trail days with the new Superior 5. It’s light, it’s fast, and it’s trail-running-ready with a MaxTrac outsole and a multi-directional lug pattern for traction on any terrain. The updated removeable StoneGuard uses less material and is lighter weight and the “burrito” style wrap-around tongue provides a locked-in feel. Lace up and take off with the Superior 5.
- Altra's signature FootShape comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Altra's original Altra EGO foam is designed to provide added energy return and a responsive, yet soft, comfortable feel.
- Trailclaw: These canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Altra's Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Altra's grippy MaxTrac outsole provides the perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability on all types of terrain.