Home > Travel & Adventure > Travel Bags > Duffels >
At 60-liters, this StoneHauler is engineered to carry your gear on multi-day adventures, from week-long sieges at your favorite crag, to a sight-seeing trip abroad. The StoneHauler 60L features EVA foam shoulder straps that are adjustable, and our side-to-side padded body construction - which is unique to our StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5mm closed cell polyester foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. This side-to-side body construction aligns with our innovative LockOff internal compression system to securely lock down your gear and make loads easier to manage while transporting. Our DirtBag storage system gives you an integrated way to stow your laundry, and cinches closed with an alpine skirt closure. While traveling, you can safely strap this duffel to a vehicle or mule with the Haul-Loop carry system - a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop that wraps the entire duffel and is tested to 2kN by the same machines that test our carabiners and Camalots. Two interior zipper pockets and one exterior zipper pocket allows you to keep valuables organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket gives it your stamp while on the move. The StoneHauler 60L is built with 100% recycled material.
- 100% recycled SuperGrid Body Material with Blue Sign approved color dyeing process - 600d x 1500d 100% recycled Polyester w/ .18mm TPE film backside and rough PU film on the frontside paired with a 1640d Polyester w/ PU coating end fabric
- Burly #10 YKK reversed coil main compartment zipper
- HaulLoop Carry System rated to 2kN for secure load carry and "clip in" point
- Side-to-Side padded body construction adds puncture and abrasion resistance for an extra level of security
- DirtBag Internal Storage System; Two interior mesh zipper pockets; Single exterior accessories zippered pocket