BD's purpose-built commuting duffel sized at 30 liters, the StoneHauler 30L Pro comes with a feature set engineered for daily travel or overnight adventures. You can strap this baby on in the morning - thanks to the adjustable, EVA foam backpack straps that are removable and the adjustable sternum strap - bike to the gym for a pre-work sesh, and then stuff your chalky climbing clothes into the integrated DirtBag storage system, which cinches shut with our alpine skirt closure. The fully padded, exterior-accessed laptop sleeve keeps your machine safe while on the go, as well as the side-to-side padded body construction - which is unique to our StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5mm closed cell foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. Two interior zipper pockets and one exterior zipper pocket allows you to keep valuables, wallets, keys, and other smaller items organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket let's everyone know it's yours. Also wrapping the entire exterior of each duffel is our Haul-loop carry system - a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop tested to 2kN by the same machines that load test our carabiners and Camalots. This provides a secure "clip in" and carry solution to keep you confident that your gear is secure. And like every StoneHauler duffel, the 30L Pro is built with 100% postconsumer recycled body material.
- 100% recycled SuperGrid Body Material with Blue Sign approved color dyeing process - 600d x 1500d 100% recycled Polyester w/ .18mm TPE film backside and rough PU film on the frontside paired with a 1640d Polyester w/ PU coating end fabri
- HaulLoop Carry System rated to 2kN for secure load carry and "clip in" point
- Fully-padded exterior accessed zippered laptop sleeve
- Removable/Adjustable fully-featured EVA foam shoulder straps
- DirtBag Internal Storage System; Two interior mesh zipper pockets; Single exterior accessories zippered pocket