The BLUE ICE Cuesta Adjustable is a multipurpose harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers. The sleek, slim design with laminated waist belt offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weight. Its hot-forged speed buckle adjustment system allows rapid adaptation depending on your anatomy or the chosen activity. Four ice clipper loops allow multiple icescrew racking options and make this harness compatible for the most challenging ice lines.
- Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loops, UHMWPE Magic ring belay loop
- One hot forged speed buckle for the waist belt adjustment, Two hot forged aluminum speed buckles for leg loop adjustment
- 2 front gear loops, 2 back gear loops, 4 Ice screw clipper loops, Haul loop in the back of the belt
- Leg suspension elastic releaseable with side release buckle, Both tie-in points reinforced with High tenacity Nylon protective sheet
- Weight: 310g for size M, Materials: High Tenacity PES structural webbing, UHWPE magic ring, Polyester fabrics, High density EVA foams, Aircraft grade Aluminum (speed buckle) and Acetal (plastic buckles)