The Harfang Enduro crampons have a chromoly steel front, secondary and rear rail giving you harmony between durability, packability and weight. This patented concept is based on a central main textile strap that connects the front, secondary and back rails. This system allows the user to mount it in the most suitable position base on the application or the geometry of the boots. The main strap flexible linking system minimizes bulk and offers a real compactness. The Harfang Enduro is designed to fit any boot with a heel welt and includes front bail systems: fully auto and semi-auto which are easily interchangeable.
- Ideal for ski touring and mountaineering, TPU Active ABS to prevent snow bailling
- Heel Lever with micro adjustment, Fixed pivoting point cable attachment
- Chromoly steel front, secondary and rear rails, Interchangeable front bails for boots with and without a front toe welt
- Material: UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm center strap, Chromoly steel
- Weight: 534g without ABS per pair and 581g with ABS per pair. Sold with toe basket and storage bag. Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA 153