The Geko Guide delivers the high level of climbing performance that Geko gloves are known for, but with a build intended for big mountain adventures. The tough goatskin body guarantees a high level of durability and protection. Knuckle protectors on the middle, ring and pinky fingers protect the fingers on variable terrain while the shaped construction still delivers a high level of dexterity, comfort and the precise grip that Geko gloves are known for. Protection from the cold and from the elements is guaranteed with PrimaLoft Gold 60 g/m2 insulation on the main body and the DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane. Since mountaineers and alpinists first discovered Geko gloves, they have been asking for a robust version for their big mountain adventures. We are happy to present the purpose-built Geko Guide.
- Geko gloves for big mountain adventures
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft Gold 60g/m2 insulation on the main body
- Tough goatskin exterior for a high level of durability and proteciton
- Soft, supple goatskin on the palm and fingers with a special treatment to make it water repellant and breathable