The Geko Ice Pro is an innovative glove designed to deliver a solid grip on ice tools along with warm, dry protection from the elements. They are ideal for steep ice climbing, drytooling and technical mixed terrain. Super strong Pittards Pearl Atomic Oiltac goat leather on the palms and fingers features a special treatment to optimize grip in all kinds of conditions. The performance of the Geko Ice Pro is increased further with the pre-shaped fingers and a new kind of construction that is even more anatomical so it adheres tightly to the hand for maximum precision and sensitivity. The closure has been redesigned so the Velcro is on the top of the wrist and out of the way. PrimaLoft Gold 60 g/m2Â insulation on the main body and the waterproof/breathable DRYZONE membrane combine to deliver a high level of protection from the elements.
- Technical glove designed for maximum performance on steep ice and technical mixed terrain
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft Gold 60g/m2 insulation on the main body
- Super strong Pittards Pearl Atomic OiltacÂ® goatskin on the palm and fingers to optimize grip
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip