Specific quickdraw for climbing gyms and artificial walls. Safety and durability are assured by the Gym Safe steel carabiner with Keylock closure, the 10 mm steel oval quicklink, and the new Gym Safe Express Protectors. The two protectors are fixed at the ends of the dogbone to prevent wear and tear on the climbing wall and reduce noise when the quickdraw bangs on the wall. The protectors also prevent the rotation of the carabiner and quicklink ensuring that they will be loaded on the major axes. Protectors are removable and allow the hardware to be right or left facing depending on their placement and the route. The upper protector for the 10 mm quicklink can only be assembled when the quicklink is properly closed in order to prevent improper installations.
- Specific quickdraw for climbing gyms and artificial walls
- Pre-equipped with a Gym Safe steel carabiner and a 10 mm steel oval quicklink
- Durable plastic material protects the dogbone and reduces wear and tear on the climbing wall
- Protectors also hold the carabiner and quicklink in the correct orientation and reduce noise when the quickdraw bangs against the wall
- 16 mm Nylon dogbones available in 11 and 18 cm lengths