The Ski Raptor builds on our years of designing purpose-built packs for specific adventures. Utilizing design features from our benchmark skimo race packs, the Ski Raptor is a truly unique freeride pack. Constructed from 420D ripstop nylon for incredible durability. Updated ergonomics for an even more profiled fit and enhanced load stabilization. New ventilated back panel and external edging on the shoulder straps for increased comfort. Other popular features remain like the X-Press ski carrying system that allows skis to be attached and removed without removing the pack, Full BackDoor access that makes gear accessible independent of where it is layered in the pack, hide-away systems for carrying essential gear like poles, axes and helmet, a dedicated fast access pocket on the front for shovel and probe, and a dedicated side entry crampon compartment. The tail loop for the X-Press ski carrying system is updated so it can be set in two positions making it easy to insert skis whether the pack is fully loaded or mostly empty. Skis can also be carried laterally with straps on the sides. The crampon pocket is also updated with the addition of magnets to help make sure the pocket is easy to close without removing the pack.
- Made from durable 420D nylon
- X-Press ski carrying system with Tubular Rewind allows skis to be attached and removed without removing the pack
- The tail loop for the X-Press ski carrying system can be set in two positions making it easy to insert skis whether the pack is fully loaded or mostly empty
- Skis can also be carried laterally with fast buckle attachments
- Side entry crampon pocket can be zipped open from the inside to connect to the main compartment