Ultralight, foldable, extremely versatile trekking poles. The Sky Carbon poles are made of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy for the best balance of weight, rigidity and strength. Carbon fiber is used in the 4 upper segments for lightweight rigidity and aluminum is used in the lower segment for critical strength where the poles contact the ground. The Sky Carbon poles are ideal for hiking, mountaineering, fast packing, and trail running. The ergonomic handle with adjustable leash ensures good comfort and a solid grip at every angle. The inner cord is plastic coated for fluid assembly and disassembly and features a micro-adjustable tensioning system to guarantee a tight assembly with each use. The upper segment features a functional locking system that allows the poles to be adjusted from 115 to 135 cm with ease and locked securely in position.
- Ultralight foldable trekking poles
- Made of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy
- 5 segments with inner cord featuring a micro-adjustable tensioning system
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Fast adjustment from 115 to 135 cm length