Optimized for rear wheel, this all round tire balances stability of grip, traction for braking and rolling resistance. Ideal for mixed terrain conditions for you to push your limits in trail, enduro or downhill gravity riding.
- SuperSoft: Continental's softest and grippiest compound in the MTB Gravity range. Especially for Downhill and Enduro use cases where the main focus is descending. Tires equipped with this compound are for riders with a 100% focus on grip, traction, control. Recommended for use cases with a large share of descent.
- Soft: The balance of grip and rolling resistance for gravity focussed use cases. High level of grip with a reasonable rolling resistance. Option to optimize the rolling properties of your rear wheel on the DH bike or have the optimal combo for Enduro or Trail riding.
- Endurance: Compound with balanced properties on grip and endurance. With the endurance compound a high durability in combination with good rolling resistance and grip is achieved. A Compound choice for trail riding or as a endurance focused compound for e-Bikes
- Downhill: Most durable and reinforced carcass construction in gravity line up
- Enduro: Durable single ply carcass construction with Apex to prevent snakebites, Trail: Comparable performance to the Enduro casing tailored for trail use cases