The largest size of Cotopaxi's super-rugged, super-functional adventure travel pack that's built for big adventures and extended trips, the Allpa 42L Travel Pack protects and comfortably carries all your worldly possessions whether it's on your back, strapped to the roof of a bus, or in the belly of a puddlejumper. On the exterior, the Allpa's incredibly burly, TPU-coated polyester shell repels inclement weather while the padded, mesh suspension system provides a comfortable carry during long walks to the hostel and all-out airport dashes. The pack features a suitcase style, zippered opening and inside, Cotopaxi divvied up the Allpa with various sizes of zippered mesh pockets to keep clothing, travel documents, toiletries, and other essentials neatly organized when you're in transit. They also added a padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, a top zip pocket for quick-grab items, and an exterior shortcut pocket that provides access to the main compartment when you don't want to fully open the bag. Four reinforced handles let you grab, pull, and pitch from any angle, and the pack's front compression straps and carabiner lash points let you strap on extra gear.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system.
- Carry-on-compatible 35L capacity. TPU-coated 1000D polyester. 1680D ballistic nylon paneling.
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment. Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side. Subdivided zippered mesh compartment on the left side.
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve. Shortcut zipper to main compartment. Top zippered pocket. Security YKK zippers.
- Carabiner lash loops. Tuck-away straps. 4 reinforced grab handles. Included rain cover