When the temperatures get tough, the Solazo Parka is there—always. Ideal for mid-winter urban strolls and high altitude living, the Solazo channels style and comfort in equal doses. Additional details include a cozy fleece-lined hood, an extra high collar, and a longer silhouette, all of which give this urban-inspired jacket extra oompth (and warmth).
- Snap-off, fleece-lined hood. High collar to ward off the elements. Adjustable hood opening. Exterior and interior storm flap for extra protection.
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting. Glove-friendly zipper pull tab. Covered zipper hand pockets.
- Snap side vents Internal zippered chest pocket. Carry straps.
- Concealed internal stretch knit, anti-draft cuffs. Structured woven fabric provides more durability. Main shell and liner: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish. Second shell/hood: structured woven nylon (155 gsm). Insulation: 600-fill responsibly sourced down.
- Fleece liner: 100% recycled polyester. Knit cuff: 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex