The Procyon MQ LT features a one-piece monocoque Zaion V body that allows less body and frame flex providing better support on the gears and bearings and allows increased torque and power while providing longer life to the gears. Anglers will find that the one-piece monocoque Zaion V body of the Procyon MQ LT is incredibly lightweight when they pick it up and put it on their favorite rod. The Procyon MQ LT features an Air Drive Rotor engineered to be very rigid, especially at high drag pressures with little flex. The Procyon MQ LT also has generous cut-outs in its engineering design, which reduces the weight of the Air Drive Rotor. The lighter the rotor, the less inertia it takes to spin around the reel. This makes it much easier to crank the handle. The new reels also showcase a tubular air bail that reduces weight and offers more rigidity than standard wire, so you get less flex and bending or breaking
- MONOCOQUE (MQ): MQ Body takes reel design to the next level. The MQ system does not require a body cover, instead using an engine plate to screw directly to the body. Eliminating the need for screws to hold a body cover in place. MQ body improves the strength of the reel, it also improves the water-resistance of the body and allows a larger diameter drive gear to be installed.
- AIR ROTOR: Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that's come before, ‘Air Rotor' delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- LT CONCEPT: LT (Light Tough) technology is based four key elements, Lighter, Tougher, more drag, and more bearings. Featuring a new compact body design and Tough Digigear LT reels introduce a new level of lightness and toughness to spin reel design.
- The Procyon MQ LT family features Long Cast ABS spool as well. The design of the spool's lip allows the line to exit the reel at a much tighter cone-shaped angle, meeting the guide train with less resistance and force, alleviating wind knots and allowing for longer casts.
- Weight (oz): 6, Drag Max: 11