Home > Fishing > Rods > Conventional > Inshore >
Daiwa is pleased to announce a partnership with Winn Corporation in creating a new beautifully appointed series of saltwater rods, the Proteus Winn Boat Rods. The Daiwa exclusive new Winn Grip Wrap is both attractive and functional providing a sure grip that is firm and rugged. The HVF Carbon Technology constructed blank is lighter and stronger than conventional materials, well suited for the demands of active, coastal fishing. X-45 Carbon Bias Technology resists twisting and distortion as the blank loads up, maintaining a bend accuracy whether casting or pulling on a fish. Fuji FazLite Tangle Free K-Guides cast long and straight and refuse to hang-up while leaving a small footprint on the blank. The innovative Fuji Back Stop Lock Nut System firmly attaches the reel and never backs off. Available with a black rubber butt cap or a gimble rubber butt cap depending on the angler's needs. The series matches well with Daiwa's exclusive new Lexa Winn reels
- Daiwa's latest carbon technology, Braiding X is a low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density, carbon weave that creates a blank that has maximum density, yet is super light, sensitive, and highly responsiveness.
- A new guide material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji's premier K-Series guides, Fazlite has excellent hardness, thermal conductivity and bend strength. Fazlite guides have a beautiful deep blue color, are braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk.
- Superior control in all weather conditions with the famous Winn Grips.
- Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty