The Tatula LT lineup reflects the sophisticated engineering and design that has vaulted spinning reels on to the center stage of the bass fishing world. The Zaion Body is composed of a "high density" carbon strain material that is lighter and stronger than conventional construct material. The Tatula LT reel is one of the lightest spinning reels on the market. The state of the art Air Rotor design is 15% lighter yet stronger by dispersing the pressure evenly over the part. The digitally Machined Aluminum Alloy Digigear is smooth and flawless, delivering the power of the handle directly to the rotor with zero play. The 7 ball bearing system allows the parts to move effortlessly. The Daiwa Tatula LT series of spinning reels utilizes state of the art materials and technology to create a versatile tool designed with the more sophisticated bass fisherman in mind.
- Daiwa's innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that's come before, ‘Air Rotor' delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Daiwa's first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- ZAION BODY: A high-density resin and carbon material, Zaion resists corrosion, and exceeds the strength of traditional reel body materials such as magnesium and alloy.