Behold the new standard in spinning reels, DAIWA's brilliantly-designed Tatula MQ LT. The new Tatula MQ LT embodies a rich features set, which starts with its one-piece MONOCOQUE ZAION V body. This design framework yields more space for larger gears, thus promoting increased torque and power from the get-go.
- For anglers seeking their next premium, precision spinning reel, look no further than the TATULA MQ LT, a reel engineered with advanced technology and constructed of the finest and most durable materials available and at a realistic, real-world price.
- Rigid one piece body: With support from a full metal MONOCOQUE (MQ) body concept, 23 Tatula MQ has gained extra strength and retrieve power compared to other models in similar sizes. By introducing MONOCOQUE (MQ) construction the internal body space has been increased to allow larger drive gear to be installed. MQ construction also allows the engine plate to replace the need for screws to stabilise the drive gear.
- The Tatula MQ LT also boasts an AIRDRIVE ROTOR engineered to be incredibly rigid and with minimal flex, especially at high drag pressures. Critically designed cut-outs reduce the weight of the rotor, itself. The lighter the rotor, the less force it takes to spin around the reel, making it easier to turn the handle. As mentioned, the screw-less rotor is super light in weight (15% lighter than the Tatula LT rotor) and with a drag inertia point that's been reduced by 15%.
- The Tatula MQ LT features a solid AIRDRIVE BAIL, which further reduces weight and offers more rigidity than standard wire, minimizing concerns over flex, bending, or breaking. The thicker material feels better to the fingers when flipping the bail as well. Other benefits include excellent line entanglement prevention performance and a 31% weight reduction from the standard Tatula LT's wire bail.
- AIRDRIVE SHAFT has a non-contact structure between the mainshaft and the pinion gear. In addition to this, both ends of pinion gear are now supported with bearings to transmit the crank power from the handle to the rotor with a higher level of efficiency. By adding high quality collars to the mainshaft, rotational noise has been reduced significantly.