Just when you thought the Tatula SV reel could not get any better. Daiwa is excited to introduce the new smaller 100 size TATULA SV TW103. Daiwa's development team has redesigned this Tatula SV reel to be the smallest and lightest most stress free reel Daiwa have ever built. These amazing Tatula SV reels are coming in at a feather weight of 6.7oz. and it is the lightest, most controlled casti ng reel on the market today. What really makes this reel special is the patented SV Spool and Daiwa's Airbrake technology. These two features work together to minimize backlashes while allowing the reel to achieve extreme cast-ability with unmatched control by using both magnetic breaking and centrifugal breaking technology. The Daiwa Zero Adjust spool provides settings to finely tune the spool tension and T-Wing System level wind opens up line feed, all working together to casts longer, more accurately and provide you the stress free control of not having to worry about backlashing when casting in the wind, skipping baits or casting light lures. Comfort is enhanced by a smaller low-profile design and Soft Touch handle knobs. The SV TWS103 reels is formed around a Aluminum Frame providing rigidity and a smooth performance. The 100 size Tatula SV is available in Standard ( 6.3:1) High Speed (7.3:1) Hyper speed (8.1:1) all gear ratios come in both left and right hand models. When you consider a small, light, palm-able baitcaster, look no further than the TATULA SV TW103 redefining the baitcast market. Just when you thought the Tatula SV reel could not get any better.
- Thanks to the revolutionary SV-Concept, it is no longer necessary to adjust the Mechanical Spool Brake Knob when casting. Perfect Zero Adjuster setting is when the spool shaft is held without side to side spool play. Appropriate brake power adjustment is now fully manageable with only the use of the Magnetic dial.
- Daiwa's revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle and minimal friction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- Daiwa's SV spool delivers a superior level of versatility, application and performance.
- Matte Black Finish with Custom Spider Graphics, Available Gear Ratios (6.3:1) (7.1:1) (8.1:1)