The Drift is a classic flat featuring a soft yet grippy rubber outsole engineered for riders looking to reap the rewards and versatility of platform pedals without sacrificing the performance that clip-ins afford. The simple pattern of the outsole allows for on-the-fly adjustments, while Dakine's DK FlexRide shank keeps you supported and stable enough to confidently send it down any feature
- The durable PU upper features a perforated foam tongue for improved heat and moisture exhaust while the reflective collar material provides additional safety in low visibility conditions.
- A roomier toe box for extra comfort and anterior padding shaped to lock the heel in place complete the package.
- Beneath a lightweight EVA midsole, the Drift features Dakine's proprietary DK FlexRide shank technology that rides firm, secure and supported on the pedal, but flexes in the toe, making for a more comfortable walk off the bike.
- Dakine's proprietary DK UltraGrip rubber has been years in the making to achieve that perfect balance between grip on the pedal and long-lasting durability.
- DK UltraGrip is an ultra grippy compound that sticks to the pedals by allowing the pins to contour into the outsole of the shoe, keeping you secure on fast, technical descents.