Winters last a lot longer when you venture north. You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Our Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and our unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you'll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% LycraÂ Spandex