Mary Fields is an absolute legend. Known as "Stagecoach Mary" she was the first African American woman to work for the U.S. Postal Service - serving in the Montana Rockies, no less. We like to imagine these midweight, full cushion, over-the-calf socks would have worked great when the snow got too deep and Mary switched from stagecoach to snowshoes. Full length terry loop cushion makes them plenty warm and a midweight knit means they're up for a trek through the snow. Merino Wool moisture wicking helps, too.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 66% Merino Wool 31% Nylon 3% LycraÂ Spandex