Super thin so it can slip into a boot that any discerning skier or rider has molded to their feet, the RFL Jr. is the absolute lightest winter sock Darn Tough makes. Thermo-regulating and naturally odor-resistant Merino Wool may just keep the weekend gear bags from turning ripe before April.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and the unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 55% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 3% LycraÂ Spandex